Spotlight On Business
Join our quarterly business networking event. We offer a prestigious city centre venue, a sweet and savoury buffet lunch, drinks and a special guest speaker.
Please e-mail us on email@example.com if you would like to receive an invitation to future events.
Our last event attracted 99 guests from 75 different companies with some very positive feedback post event via our survey:
- 100% would recommend the event to others
- 98% rated the event Excellent/Good
- 98% would attend again
Videos created by Lambda Films
Guest Speaker ArchiveSpotlight on Business Archive
- Friday 5th May 2017 12pm - Guest Speaker Tom Chambers, actor, dancer and star of Crazy for You. Known to many as Sam Strachan in the BBC drama Holby City as well as being the winner of the sixth series of Strictly Come Dancing.
- Wednesday 1st March 2017 - Guest Speaker Ian Kelly, actor, dramatist, historical biographer and part of the creative team behind Northern Ballet’s Casanova
- Wednesday 3rd November 2016 - Guest Speaker Hayley Tamaddon, playing Roxie Hart in Chicago at Norwich Theatre Royal
- Wednesday 27th July 2016 – Guest Speakers Neil Roberts, playing Mr George Banks & Resident Director, Nick Evans from the Mary Poppins Company
- Thursday 3rd March 2016 - Guest Speaker Matthew Kelly starring in Toast at Norwich Theatre Royal
- Friday 13th November 2015 - Guest Speakers Susie Blake & Kate Fahy starring as the Queen and Margaret Thatcher in Handbagged
- Tuesday 14th July 2015 - Guest Speaker: Tim Driesen - well known in the musical world having starred in a string of West End shows including Mamma Mia, Rocky Horror and Starlight Express
- Tuesday 10th March 2015 - Brian Conley is an English comedian, television presenter, singer, actor and Olivier Award winner
- Monday 1st December 2014 - Guest Speaker: Kevin Kennedy - best known for his two decades appearing on the cobbles of Weatherfield as the loveable loser Curly Watts in Coronation Street
- Tuesday 16th September 2014 - Maureen Lipman - she is an actress and writer, known for The Pianist (2002), Educating Rita (1983) and The Discovery of Heaven (2001)
- 28th November 2013 - Guest Speaker Giles Watling
- 11th September 2013 – Guest Speaker Tom Conti
If you have any questions or are interested in sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Paula Sanchez Tel: 01603 59855 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
With thanks to our sponsors: