Spotlight On Business
Spotlight on Business is the Theatre’s small business networking lunch, where we aim to provide excellent networking opportunities for local business and we are focused on providing high quality experience through our programme of guest speakers, our City Centre venue and hospitality experience to help build relationships and connections.
We aim to put on 3-4 events each year, always meeting from noon, starting with informal meet and mingle, our buffet lunch followed by our guest speakers who we invite from across our annual programme of performances in drama, dance, musicals and opera. It’s a great way to spend a couple of hours with like-minded individuals at the Theatre. Our speakers are inspirational, entertaining, and often share their insights about their experiences of performing and touring work.
We hope you will consider joining us.
When: Thursday 26th April – 12pm to 2pm
12.00pm - Arrival. Meet and Mingle with guests and enjoy buffet lunch
1.00pm – Guest Speaker, Denis Lawson appearing at Norwich Theatre Royal in Art from Monday 23rd – Saturday 28th April.
Denis is known for his roles as John Jarndyce in the BBC's adaptation of Bleak House for which he was nominated for an EMMY award.
Other notable credits include the role of Gordon Urquhart in the film Local Hero, DI Steve McAndrew in BBC One's hit series New Tricks, and as Wedge Antilles in the original Star Wars trilogy.
Denis is also an acclaimed stage actor who won an Olivier Award for best actor in a musical for his performance as Jim Lancastar in Mr Cinders at The Fortune Theatre. He was also nominated for an Olivier for his performance as George in La Cages Aux Folles at The Playhouse Theatre.
2.00pm – Finish
£15 per person – including buffet
10% discount for corporate club members and theatre sponsors
BOOKING ESSENTIAL Call 01603 598556, book at in person at the Box Office or book online here. Please note Corporate Club discounted tickets are not available for purchase online. RSVP by 20th April 2017
Join our quarterly business networking event. We offer a prestigious city centre venue, a sweet and savoury buffet lunch, drinks and a special guest speaker.
Please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive an invitation to future events.
Our last event attracted 99 guests from 75 different companies with some very positive feedback post event via our survey:
- 100% would recommend the event to others
- 98% rated the event Excellent/Good
- 98% would attend again
Videos created by Lambda Films
Guest Speaker ArchiveSpotlight on Business Archive
- Friday 5th May 2017 12pm - Guest Speaker Tom Chambers, actor, dancer and star of Crazy for You. Known to many as Sam Strachan in the BBC drama Holby City as well as being the winner of the sixth series of Strictly Come Dancing.
- Wednesday 1st March 2017 - Guest Speaker Ian Kelly, actor, dramatist, historical biographer and part of the creative team behind Northern Ballet’s Casanova
- Wednesday 3rd November 2016 - Guest Speaker Hayley Tamaddon, playing Roxie Hart in Chicago at Norwich Theatre Royal
- Wednesday 27th July 2016 – Guest Speakers Neil Roberts, playing Mr George Banks & Resident Director, Nick Evans from the Mary Poppins Company
- Thursday 3rd March 2016 - Guest Speaker Matthew Kelly starring in Toast at Norwich Theatre Royal
- Friday 13th November 2015 - Guest Speakers Susie Blake & Kate Fahy starring as the Queen and Margaret Thatcher in Handbagged
- Tuesday 14th July 2015 - Guest Speaker: Tim Driesen - well known in the musical world having starred in a string of West End shows including Mamma Mia, Rocky Horror and Starlight Express
- Tuesday 10th March 2015 - Brian Conley is an English comedian, television presenter, singer, actor and Olivier Award winner
- Monday 1st December 2014 - Guest Speaker: Kevin Kennedy - best known for his two decades appearing on the cobbles of Weatherfield as the loveable loser Curly Watts in Coronation Street
- Tuesday 16th September 2014 - Maureen Lipman - she is an actress and writer, known for The Pianist (2002), Educating Rita (1983) and The Discovery of Heaven (2001)
- 28th November 2013 - Guest Speaker Giles Watling
- 11th September 2013 – Guest Speaker Tom Conti
If you have any questions or are interested in sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Paula Sanchez Tel: 01603 59855 or e-mail: email@example.com
With thanks to our sponsors: