Get Together Group
Have you heard about our Get Together Group? Sponsored by Steeles Law Solicitors
An informal get together to meet like-minded people and make new friends. As a registered charity and hub of the local community, customer feedback is important to us.
We receive numerous comments from our audience regarding solo attendance at performances:
“I love drama but my friends and family prefer musicals, it would be nice to meet with others who share my passion”
“Since losing my husband I don’t attend the theatre as much as I used to, I’m a little anxious to go by myself”
“I love attending the theatre; it would be great to have the opportunity to meet like-minded people”
“I’ve just moved to the area and would love to meet people with similar interests”
The frequency of these comments prompted us to create the Get Together Group, giving an opportunity for anyone attending the theatre on their own to meet with others before the performance and at special events.
Please join us in the Circle Lounge (at the top of the stairs by the main entrance) for an informal get together to meet like-minded people and make new friends. A member of staff and volunteers are always on hand to make introductions, and an area of seating is reserved for your comfort. You buy your show ticket as usual, in your own preferred area and price band; there is no reservation or charge to join the Get Together Group.
We meet at most midweek matinees; all the dates are highlighted in yellow in the centre of the brochure. If you would like to be kept informed about the group or if you have any questions please contact:
Melanie McGhee - Marketing & Development Assistant
Matinee Get Together Pre-Performance Dates:2017
- Wednesday 14th June - The Play That Goes Wrong
- Wednesday 28th June - Funny Girl
- Wednesday 5th July - A Murder is Announced
- Wednesday 19th July - Jane Eyre
- Wednesday 2nd August - The Railway Children
- Wednesday 9th August - Dreamboats & Petticoats
- Wednesday 30th Aug - The Curious Incident of Dog in the Night-Time
- Thursday 7th September - Shirley Valentine
- Friday 15th September - Gilbert & Sullivan
- Wednesday 20th September - Blood Brothers
- Thursday 5th October - Beautiful
- Friday 20th October - Rambert
- Wednesday 1st November - Crazy For You
- Thursday 9th November - Hedda Gabler
- Thursday 16th November - Glyndebourne
- Thursday 23rd November - Slava's Snow Show
- Wednesday 29th November - How the Other Half Loves
GET TOGETHER GROUP LUNCHES
We hold monthly lunches in the Adnams Bar at a cost of £16.00 for two courses plus tea/coffee. Numbers are limited to 48 and advance booking is essential.
To book your place, please call Box Office on 01603 630000 who are available six days a week, Monday-Saturday from 9.30am-8pm (6pm on non-show day).
Wednesday 26th July 2017 - Roast chicken supreme or Mushroom Stroganoff with Mediterranean vegetables and rice. Followed by fruit crumble OR cheese plate.
Get Together Group Summer Social
Tuesday 1st August 2017 - 11am to 3pm
Join us for a few hours of fun and entertainment at our annual summer social event
Includes a drink on arrival, buffet lunch and talks by special guests.
Tickets: £21.50 (includes drink, photo, lunch, ice-cream and entertainments)
Book today at the Box Office or call 01603 630000
As usual, tickets can be booked through our box office on 01603 630000