A fee of £1.20 will be charged for P&P on all orders online or via telephone.
Book tickets 24 hours a day on our secure site.
Click on the 'WHAT'S ON' drop down menu to view the shows available. We have a number of search options in order for you to find your shows:
- Shows By Month - A list of calendars which allow you to access 'month by month' the shows that will be appearing at the Theatre.
- New Season - A list of NEW season shows in chronological order.
- All Shows - A list of all shows appearing at theatre in chronological order.
- Genre - A list of Genre's with links off to their retrospective show type
Please Note: When booking online you many come across an error 'These seats are no longer available, Please choose alternative seats' although they look as if they are available. It could be the case that another user, this could be an online user or box office staff member are simultaneously attempting to book the same seats.
Booking in Person
Visit the Theatre Royal in person (Theatre Street, Norwich, NR2 1RL).
Box Office open 9.30am - 8pm Monday to Saturday and 2 hours before the first performance on a Sunday.
NB - Box Office closes at 6pm on non-performance days.
Booking by Telephone
Telephone (01603) 630000 to reserve your tickets.
Alternatively, pay instantly and confirm your booking by using a credit card – we accept Access, Visa, Maestro (Switch) and Delta, Visa Electron and Solo. (We do not accept American Express cards).
Lines are open 9.30am - 8pm Monday to Saturday (close 6pm on non-performance days).
Booking by Post
Send details of your request to: Box Office, Theatre Royal, Theatre Street, Norwich, Norfolk NR2 1RL, with a cheque made payable to Norwich Theatre Royal. The exact seats you require may not be available, so please indicate if an alternative choice is acceptable. Cheques should be crossed with an upper limit. Postal bookings will be accepted at any time, and will be dealt with on a first come first served basis once bookings open.
Certain performances will have group booking available. This will be denoted on the 'Discounts' tab of the main show page:
- Groups of 20 or more 10% off
- Groups of 40 or more 20% off
- Groups of 80 or more 25% off
When booking for a group there is no need to send money immediately. Tickets can be held until an agreed date to allow ample time for payment to reach the Box Office.
Only one concession applies per seat, and these are offered on Price Band A-D.
Generally, we will reserve tickets without payment for five working days, or up to 40 minutes before curtain up, whichever is sooner. If uncollected they will be released for resale. When only a few tickets remain available for a performance, full payment may be required sooner.
If you cannot use tickets already paid for, we can exchange them for another performance (7 days notice required). Alternatively tickets can be offered for resale to personal callers where similar tickets are otherwise unavailable. To exchange or resell tickets, the originals must be returned to the Box Office. Either service is subject to a handling charge of £2.00 per ticket.
Booking Dates for New Seasons
Each time we put a season of shows on sale, we set a series of booking dates. These dates are listed on each show page they will let you know when you will be able to buy tickets for each show.
Friends of the Theatre Royal and Corporate Club members get priority over the general public, and booking by post, fax and online takes place before booking in person or by phone. This helps us to manage demand, and stops you having to wait too long on the phone or in person.
Subject to availability:
- Friends - £2.00 off per ticket + Half price tickets on the first night drama productions. (More discounts available on certain peformances).
- Corporate Club
- Over 60s
- Under 30s
- Under 25s
- Under 18s
- Groups - 20+ Tickets (10+ at selected performances)
- Family Tickets
- Saver Schemes
- Wheelchair User & Companion
- Disabled Person & Companion
- Require an essential carer - Half Price Carer’s Ticket
- Go4Less Cardholders - Band E seat priority in the new season (Limited to 2 tickets per card holder, per production.)
Only one concession applies per seat, and these are offered on the top A-D Price Bands.