Associate your company with success - a perfect stage for your business...
Norwich Theatre Royal is a driving impetus for the local East Of England arts community. We aim to deliver a whole host of opportunities for young as well as old through education, training, workshops and entertainment from big productions. By helping local school children through our Norfolk School Project, communities and disadvantaged people the Theatre helps to find their theatrical voices!
We promote the power of arts in many ways: by attracting some of the UK’s leading touring theatre companies such as Matthew Bourne, Cameron Mackinstosh, Bill Kenwright, National Theatre Of Scotland and more...
By subscribing to Norwich Theatre Royal's Corporate Club you will demonstrate your support for the region's premier theatre to tens of thousands of Friends and customers. Publicised through the identification of your company within the theatre and within the Theatre Royal season brochure (160,000 copies distributed three times a year), it associates your company with success, with the widest spread of entertainment, and with the community from which the Theatre Royal has gained its strength through 250 years of continual entertainment.
By being a Corporate Member you will receive the following benefits:
- A discount of £2.00 per ticket on up to 40 tickets for every production (excluding the lowest Price) and for each week of the pantomime.
- Advance notice of each season which includes a day's priority booking ahead of the Friends of the Theatre and upto a month's priority booking ahead of the public for the best seats.
- ShowBiz e-newsletter with quarterly news of what's happening at the Theatre.
- Half price tickets on the first nights of all dramas (excludes cheapest rate and special prices).
- 15% discount on all post show drinks in the theatre's Bars.
- Exclusive Corporate Club Number.
- Special meal/ticket packages.
- Occasional special offers.
- One stop personal contact with the Corporate Club Manager for all group bookings and corporate hospitality.
- FREE use of function rooms for entertaining inc FREE programmes for each pair of seats booked.
- Discount on meeting rooms for staff, staff training, seminars etc.
- Regular invitations to Theatre Royal guest evenings with the opportunity to meet our Chief Executive, Trustees and other Corporate Club Managers.
Corporate Club BrochureClick Here to download your copy of the Norwich Theatre Royal Corporate Club brochure
For More Information
Please contact Paula Sanchez, Development Director on (01603) 598558 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org