Czech National Symphony Orchestra
Sunday 15th April, 7.30pm
Classical Music | Concerts
International Concert Series
Conductor: Ben Palmer
Soloist: Pavel Kolesnikov
- Schubert Symphony No. 8 (The Unfinished)
- Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 5 (The Emperor
- Dvorak Symphony No. 9 (The New World)
One of the leading Czech orchestras with a performance of Dvorak’s much loved 9th Symphony The New World. In the first half, BBC New Generation Artist pianist Pavel Kolesnikov will perform Beethoven’s iconic 5th piano Concerto The Emperor and the concert starts with Schubert’s lyrical Unfinished Symphony.
Click 'Related Events' tab for more information on other concerts within the International concert series (European Union Chamber Orchestra 24/03/18)
Huge Savings For Friends
Become a Friend of Norwich Theatre Royal for Discounts, Priority Booking, Special Events and Offers.
There are no assisted performances for this production
To buy tickets at these discounted rates you will need to book your tickets by phone (01603 63 00 00) or in person at the theatre:
- For Signed and Captioned performances, Band A seats are half price for deaf and hard of hearing people plus one companion.
- Band A seats at all performances are half price for those registered blind or partially sighted plus one companion.
- Wheelchair users plus one companion: Bands A-D half price at all performances – available to book online.
- Do you require an essential carer? If so, your carer’s ticket is half price in Bands A-D.
For visitors with disabilities
We can provide our best service to you when we understand your individual requirements. For example, we can advise on the best wheelchair position for you or your companion. Or how audio description works. Or how our Hearing Loop works. We want your visit to be as enjoyable and easy as possible.
Please call our Box Office on (01603 63 00 00) or email email@example.com
Why not complete your visit and enjoy a pre-show meal in Kemp’s Restaurant which is located on the ground floor of Norwich Theatre Royal? With an extensive menu catering for all tastes, dietary requirements and budgets, the restaurant serves pre-performance meals on show days from 5pm on Monday to Saturday. Please check with restaurant for availability..
Book a Table:
Please call 01603 598577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
International concert series
European Union Chamber Orchestra
Saturday 24th March 2018, 7.30pm
Click Here for More Information
Pre concert talks will take place in the Peter Wilson Auditorium in Stage Two from 6.30pm
Please order your FREE tickets direct from the Box Office