Get Together Group
An informal get together to meet like-minded people and make new friends
“I love drama but my friends and family prefer musicals, it would be nice to meet with others who share my passion”
“Since losing my husband I don’t attend the theatre as much as I used to, I’m a little anxious to go by myself”
“I love attending the theatre; it would be great to have the opportunity to meet like-minded people”
“I’ve just moved to the area and would love to meet people with similar interests”
The frequency of these comments prompted us to create the Get Together Group, giving an opportunity for anyone attending the theatre on their own to meet with others before the performance and at special events.
Please join us in the Circle Lounge (at the top of the stairs by the main entrance) for an informal get together to meet like-minded people and make new friends. A member of staff and volunteers are always on hand to make introductions, and an area of seating is reserved for your comfort. You buy your show ticket as usual, in your own preferred area and price band; there is no reservation or charge to join the Get Together Group.
We meet at most midweek matinees; all the dates are highlighted in yellow in the centre of the brochure. If you would like to be kept informed about the group or if you have any questions please contact Jason Raper on (01603) 598542.
Matinee Get Together Pre-Performance Dates:
- Wednesday 6th June - Jersey Boys
- Wednesday 11th July 2018 - Some Mothers Do ‘Ave ‘Em
- Thursday 19th July 2018 - Love from a Stranger
- Thursday 26th July 2018 - NTR Youth Company (Grease)
- Wednesday 22nd August 2018 - Miss Saigon
- Wednesday 5th September - Miss Saigon
- Friday 28th September 2018 - Rambert
- Wednesday 17th October 2018 - The Comedy about a Bank Robbery
- Thursday 1st November 2018 - Macbeth
- Thursday 22nd November 2018 - The Nutcracker
- Wednesday 28th November 2018 - The Full Monty
- Wednesday 24th July - Matilda the Musical
- Wednesday 7th August - Matilda the Musical
GET TOGETHER GROUP LUNCHES
We hold seasonal lunches in the Adnams Bar. Numbers are limited to 48 and advance booking is essential.
The Summer Lunch is now on sale and I hope that you will want to join us for this. It is being held on Tuesday 19th June 2018. Tickets for this event are £19.00 each. You are asked to arrive at 11.45am/12.00pm as we will be creating a group photograph before the lunch, which will be served at approximately 12.30/12.45pm.
Summer Lunch Menu
- Glass of pink fizz on arrival
- Grilled salmon fillet, watercress sauce, buttered Norfolk peer potatoes, fresh summer vegetable medley
- Herb roasted local breast of chicken, roast tomato and basil sauce, buttered Norfolk peer potatoes, fresh summer vegetable medley
- Spinach, ricotta cheese and pine nut tart, buttered Norfolk peer potatoes, fresh summer vegetables
- Fresh Norfolk strawberry and custard tart, whipped vanilla cream, strawberry sauce
- Cheese and biscuits