Get Together Group
Have you heard about our Get Together Group? Sponsored by Steeles Law Solicitors
An informal get together to meet like-minded people and make new friends. As a registered charity and hub of the local community, customer feedback is important to us.
We receive numerous comments from our audience regarding solo attendance at performances:
“I love drama but my friends and family prefer musicals, it would be nice to meet with others who share my passion”
“Since losing my husband I don’t attend the theatre as much as I used to, I’m a little anxious to go by myself”
“I love attending the theatre; it would be great to have the opportunity to meet like-minded people”
“I’ve just moved to the area and would love to meet people with similar interests”
The frequency of these comments prompted us to create the Get Together Group, giving an opportunity for anyone attending the theatre on their own to meet with others before the performance and at special events.
Please join us in the Circle Lounge (at the top of the stairs by the main entrance) for an informal get together to meet like-minded people and make new friends. A member of staff and volunteers are always on hand to make introductions, and an area of seating is reserved for your comfort. You buy your show ticket as usual, in your own preferred area and price band; there is no reservation or charge to join the Get Together Group.
We meet at most midweek matinees; all the dates are highlighted in yellow in the centre of the brochure. If you would like to be kept informed about the group or if you have any questions please contact Jason Raper on (01603) 598542.
Matinee Get Together Pre-Performance Dates:
- Wednesday 17th January - Around the World in 80 days
- Wednesday 24th January - Top Hat
- Thursday 8th February - The Band
- Thursday 22nd February - Gallowglass
- Thursday 1st March - Cinderella
- Wednesday 7th March - The Kite Runner
- Wednesday 14th March - Fat Friends The Musical
- Wednesday 28th March - Legally Blonde
- Tuesday 3rd April - Russian State Ballet
- Wednesday 25th April - Art
- Thursday 10th May - This House
- Wednesday 6th June - Jersey Boys
- Wednesday 22nd August - Miss Saigon
- Wednesday 5th September - Miss Saigon
GET TOGETHER GROUP LUNCHES
We hold seasonal lunches in the Adnams Bar at a cost of £16.95 for two courses plus tea/coffee. Numbers are limited to 48 and advance booking is essential.
To book your place, please call Box Office on 01603 630000 who are available six days a week, Monday-Saturday from 9.30am-8pm (6pm on non-show day).