The Norwich Theatre Royal Friends membership scheme offers you priority booking, exclusive discounts and the knowledge that being a Friend plays a vital role in the future development of the theatre.
All Norwich Theatre Royal Friends get the following benefits:
- Half price* tickets on the first night of drama productions.
- £2.00* off per ticket (between 2 and 20 depending on which type of Friend)
- Priority booking period at the beginning of each new season on the number of tickets allocated to your friend type.
- 10% discount on food and drink purchased in the Bars and Restaurants at the theatre.
- £5 off cost of termly Adult Theatre Arts Courses.
First to Know
- Advance notice of productions in an exclusive mailing of each new season’s What’s On brochure before general public release.
Be Star Struck
- Join in on special pre-performance show talks.
- Get the opportunity to meet the stars of some productions at exclusive special events.
By Supporting Us
- Receive our FREE Friends magazine, Circle, three times a year.
- Have a personalised, numbered, Friends card together with a key ring and car sticker.
*excludes cheapest rate and special prices
Click Here to view all Membership Types and Other Benefits
How to Join the Norwich Theatre Royal Friend Membership
If you are purchasing tickets online now, you can pay for your membership at the same time. Become a Friend or buy a Gift Friends Membership today by calling our Box Office on (01603) 630000 or purchasing online.
Would you like to pay by Direct Debit?
Please click here to download our direct debit form.
Please Note: You will need to print the Direct Debit form and post it to our FREEPOST address:
FREEPOST RTJG-ASAE-ZLAY, Friends Department, Theatre Royal Norwich, Theatre Street, Norwich, NR2 1RL
For any further information or if you would like to buy a gift membership, please contact our Marketing Assistant James Kinsley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01603) 598522
Select a Friends Membership
Please choose from one of our six annual memberships below: